May 14, 2011

Just another day

First post! I thought it would be fun to start a fashion blog and share part of my life with people internationally. =) Not sure why I named this blog 'Trampling Ice Cream' but it probably had to do with the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series. There was this one time when Lena was grape stomping and she seemed to release all her anger in the process. It must've been fun stomping those gushy fruits....but such a waste, I'd rather eat it. Instead of stomping grapes, I thought of trampling ice cream. Who knows? It may be a national event one day during the summer time.

Shirt: BDG
Tank/vest: American Eagle
Cargo Pants: American Rag
Moccassins: Minnetonka 
Necklace: from my mom

Beautiful circular earrings with a grid design from tuliya.etsy.com. Definitely check her out!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hai beautiful! Thanks for stopping by. Remember, "You can never be overdressed or overeducated"- Oscar Wilde