Jul 3, 2011

Gold Velvet

It was pretty windy when my sister took this shot. But it worked for me, making my hair seem effortless. But really though I have been neglecting my hair. It's been more than a year since I've last cut it and dyed it. One piece of hair strand splits into 6 different directions. It is damaged from the sun and chlorine from the pool. And I'm thinking about dyeing it redder! Poor hair =(
Shirt: Banana Republic
Pants: American Rag
Sandals: BC
Earrings: thrifted

New smoothie place at 181 E. Broadway. A medium sized smoothie is $3 and $.50 off when you show your Student ID card. Really some of the best smoothies ever. You could actually see them making it. There are so many options to choose from, but personally I think that everything works well with mango.


 Blueberry Mango:


Hair-Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hai beautiful! Thanks for stopping by. Remember, "You can never be overdressed or overeducated"- Oscar Wilde