Oct 22, 2011

Tompkins Square Park Fair!

Went out to go costume shopping at 'Halloween Adventure'. They have the best decors. They have so many life size monsters and superheroes hanging from the ceiling. They have everything you need to prepare for Halloween. On my way there, I saw Earth School having a fair at the park.









 Shirt: Thrifted
Jacket: A.M.I.
Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Timberlands
Watch: Hello Kitty Sanrio


Finally me and my sister spotted 'Two Boots'! This place is just like home. I use to eat here in middle school all the time, except it's a bit more expensive now. But still totally worth it. Their menu here. I ordered a Grandma Bess and it was sowoahwoahwoah delicious! Also really loving their Halloween decorations--Orange cobwebs and little creature silhouettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hai beautiful! Thanks for stopping by. Remember, "You can never be overdressed or overeducated"- Oscar Wilde